Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lazy day

Hola! It was raining so hard before and I think Singapore almost drowning again! In fact, is not.
So here I am in the middle of my way going to Plaza Singapore.
With my camera bag and an umbrella to safe me from the rain. The weather is damn nice.
Windy and it was a good day, especially after I learned a lot from photography class.
Love it!



Oh yeah, about the shirt, I really love it! My boyfriend bought it for me from Little hiccup online shop.
This was from Little Hiccup vintage collection. The details are really amazing, especially for the embroidery that I keep watched it over and over again. The blue button make this shirt looks more desirable! 


Shirt - Little Hiccup, Bag - Hellolulu, Tie - Forget, Socks and Umbrella - H&M, Pants - F21

No comments:

Post a Comment